Expandable pre-engineered fabric membrane structures
Tentnology's TSpan™ is a multi use, portable freespan structure with keder track fabric membrane attachment. Tspan's anodized tempered high strength aircraft aluminum Tru-Beam® is engineered with the highest strength-to-weight ratio in the industry for a water-tight, picture-perfect structure. Thirty-five years of engineering experience forged into Tentnology's revolutionary proprietary design software give the TSpan™ precision, quality, speed, good-looks and optimum performance.
- Modular – Expandable: 20'[6m] bays in 4 widths: 60' [18m], 50' [15 m], 40' [12 m], 30' [9m], 20' [6m]
- Leak Free – Patented water tight beam joints
- Durable – Engineered for extreme weather
- Precise – Computer designed with proprietary LD Finite Element Analysis software
- Flexible – Variety of accessories, walls, hard doors and options available
- Variety – 6M (20') roof line catenary connects up to original Tentnology™ Matrix-Marquee™ for additional space
- Silent – Drum-tight tensioned fabric & dynamically sprung aluminum alloy "TruBeam®" frame means no more fabric luffing or frame noise in high wind.
EXTend original tensioned portico adds shape, design and a fantastic sleek profile to this fast erecting modular structure – extend your TSpan™ with panache!