Expandable Pre-Engineered Free Span Structures
Tentnology's TSpan™ is a multi use, portable building structure with keder track fabric membrane attachment. Tspan's anodized tempered high strength aircraft aluminum Tru-Beam® is engineered with the highest strength-to-weight ratio in the industry for a water-tight, picture-perfect structure.
Thirty-five years of engineering experience forged into Tentnology's revolutionary proprietary design software give the TSpan™ precision, quality, speed, good-looks and optimum performance.
Tentnology's TSpan™ Features
- Modular: Expandable: 20'[6m] bays in 4 widths: 60' [18m], 50' [15 m], 40' [12 m], 30' [9m], 20' [6m]
- Leak Free: Patented water tight beam joints
- Durable: Engineered for extreme weather
- Precise: Computer designed with proprietary LD Finite Element Analysis software
- Flexible: Variety of accessories, walls, hard doors and options available
- Variety: 6M (20') roof line catenary connects up to original Tentnology™ Matrix-Marquee™ for additional space
- Silent: Drum-tight tensioned fabric & dynamically sprung aluminum alloy "TruBeam®" frame means no more fabric luffing or frame noise in high wind.
TSpan tents can also be used as portable shelters for different applications. Extend original tensioned portico adds shape, design and a fantastic sleek profile to this fast erecting modular free span building – extend your TSpan™ with panache!